Spring has (maybe) sprung! We have more than earned some sunshine and celebration. The best way to express our elation in our wardrobe? Color! As part of my ongoing resolution to include more in my own day-to-day wardrobe, I’m definitely going to incorporate some of these new favorites of mine.
For a bold statement, play with patterns of the same scale. If mix-and-match isn’t your thing, whites and nudes can provide a clean canvas for you to add some pops of pastel. Pair with a straw bag for an amazing, on-trend look.
To shop more of my suggestions, inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to follow my new Instagram account: @shop.themode!
1. Alice + Olivia Katz Sunburst Pleat Mid Length Skirt, $660, from Alice & Olivia
2. Farm Rio Rainbow-Striped Dress, Anthropologie $188, from Anthropologie
3. Bezel Confetti Necklace by Amy Glaswand, $2772, from Vincents-NY.com
4. Set of Three Cool Hues Stone Bracelets by Jaimie Nicole, $305 from Jaimie Nicole
5. A Piedi Multi-Color Pom Pom Slide, $225, from Five Story NY
6. Steward Blazer by Tibi, $595, from Shop Harpers Bazaar
7. Julian Dress by Lovers + Friends, $138, from Revolve
8. Pineapple Gemstone Earrings by Obes Robur, $147 from Wolf and Badger
9. Liz Handbag by Couture des Iles, $250, from Five Story NY
10. Leather Handle Market Backpack by Terrain, $98, from Terrain